- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana: The Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana is a National Mission for Financial Inclusion that takes an integrated strategy to achieving widespread financial inclusion and eventually providing banking services to all households in the country.
- Make in India: Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the ‘Make in India’ initiative, which aims to ease investment, foster innovation, strengthen intellectual property protection, and develop manufacturing infrastructure that is world-class.
‘Make in India’ has designated 25 sectors in manufacturing, infrastructure, and service activities and is disseminating thorough information via an interactive web page and professionally produced pamphlets.
- Swachh Bharat Mission: Swachh Bharat Mission was launched as a national movement in the entire country. By October 2, 2019, the campaign aspires to accomplish the objective of a ‘Clean India.’ The Swachh Bharat Abhiyan is the Government of India’s most significant sanitation effort.
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao: This programme aims to empower girls socially and financially through education.
- Atal Pension Yojna: The Atal Pension Yojna is a pension programme that is primarily focused at establishing a universal pension scheme for members of the unorganised sector such as maids, gardeners, and delivery boys. This scheme succeeded the Swavalamban Yojana, which was poorly regarded by the public.
- Digital India Mission: The Digital India mission is the Government of India’s flagship initiative, with the goal of transforming India into a digitally enabled society and knowledge economy.
- Shram Pradhan Mantri Maan-dhan Yogi: It is a voluntary and contributory pension plan that provides the following benefits to subscribers:
(i) Minimum Assured Pension: After reaching the age of 60, each subscriber to the PM-SYM must receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month.
(ii) Family Pension: If the subscriber dies while receiving a pension, the beneficiary’s spouse is entitled to receive 50% of the pension received by the beneficiary as a family pension. Only a spouse is eligible for a family pension.
(iii) If a beneficiary made a regular contribution and died as a result of any cause (before reaching the age of 60 years), his or her spouse is entitled to join and continue the scheme in the future by making a regular contribution or to exit the scheme in accordance with the exit and withdrawal provisions.
- Gold Monetisation Scheme: The Government of India announced the Gold Monetisation Scheme in 2015. Under this scheme, individuals can deposit gold in any form in a GMS account and receive interest when the price of gold metal increases.
- PM CARES Fund – Prime Minister’s Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund: Prime Minister Narendra Modi established this public charitable foundation. This national trust was established to address future troubled and horrific circumstances like as COVID-19. PM CARES was launched on March 28, 2020, by the Indian Prime Minister, with the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Defense Minister, and the Finance Minister serving as ex-officio trustees.
- Aarogya Setu: The Indian government took the lead in combating the Coronavirus outbreak. It released a smartphone application named Aarogya Setu to raise awareness about COVID 19 among Indian population. The National Informatics Centre (NIC), which is part of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, produced the Aarogya Setu smartphone application. For more information, please visit the Aarogya Setu website provided above.
- Ayushman Bharat: Introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2018, Ayushman Bharat is a national health insurance scheme. It is the world’s largest publicly funded healthcare programme, with nearly 50 crore beneficiaries. Ayushman Bharath is divided into two sub-missions: PM-JAY and HWCs.
Minister of Finance The Prime Minister’s Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), formerly known as the National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS), would include financial protection for secondary and tertiary healthcare services.
Health and Wellness Centers (HWCs) are designed to increase primary-level access to affordable, high-quality healthcare services. A detailed description of Ayushman Bharat can be found at the URL provided above.
- UMANG – Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance is a mobile application launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to give citizens with secure access to a variety of government services through a centralised platform. UMANG is a critical component of the government’s Digital India project, which aims to make all traditional offline government services available online 24 hours a day, seven days a week, through a single unified app.
- PRASAD Program – Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spirituality Enhancement. The scheme was started in 2015 by the Ministry of Tourism. The PRASAD Scheme’s objective is to integrate pilgrimage places in a prioritised, organised, and sustainable manner in order to provide a comprehensive religious tourist experience. The Pilgrimage Rejuvenation And Spirituality Augmentation Drive-PRASAD is focused on the development and beautification of the pilgrimage places specified. Additional information on the PRASAD system is available via the relevant page link provided above in the article.
- Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan – The programme (which translates as self-reliant India) is the name given to the Union Government’s comprehensive economic stimulus package. It was developed with the goal of empowering individuals and assisting them in overcoming the problems brought by the coronavirus epidemic.
- National Mission for Digital Health – The project, which will launch on August 15, 2020, intends to develop an integrated healthcare system that connects practitioners and patients digitally by providing access to real-time health records.
16 p.m. Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana (Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat Yojana) – The project is being launched to boost primary, secondary, and tertiary health care systems, as well as to establish new institutions to address the detection and treatment of new and emerging diseases.
- National Infrastructure Pipeline Project – This is a social and economic infrastructure project that began in 2019 with the goal of enhancing the overall quality of life for all citizens. The NIP will address all critical variables necessary for India to achieve its goal of being a $5 trillion economy by 2025.